Online education forums and websites related to distance learning has been filled up with many queries about IGNOU revaluation form 2018. Below, We have mentioned some of these queries for our reader’s reference…
“I got very less marks in Term End Examination, what should i do? Can I fill up revaluation application form or not? If yes, Where can I download IGNOU revaluation form pdf ?”
“Is there any option for students to submit IGNOU revaluation form online ? If yes, please provide the link.”
How much is the IGNOU Revaluation fees 2018 ? Is there any link to submit fees online? If not, then Fee demand draft will be made in favor of whom?
Related Article: Did you check your IGNOU result ? If not, then check it now…
IGNOU Revaluation Form
The Indira Gandhi National Open University conducts the Term End Examination for its various programmes and courses twice in a year to evaluate the performance of its students.The results are declared for all the courses after 45 days from the date of last examination.Many students are able to qualify and secure good marks but few students left unsatisfied with their term end exam result.Some students get fewer marks and many got failed in the exams.
For these students, the Indira Gandhi National Open University provides an opportunity for students to apply for revaluation of their TEE papers.The university has provided a revaluation form on its official website to allow students to apply for revaluation.The form can be obtained from the IGNOU University official website.
For the student’s convenience, we have provided the direct link to download the IGNOU revaluation application form:
IGNOU Revaluation Fees
Students who will apply for the Re-evaluation of answer script of any course needs to pay Rs. 750/- per course, which is to be paid through demand draft drawn in favour of ‘IGNOU’ & payable at the City of Evaluation Centre.
Last Date to apply for IGNOU Revaluation
Students can apply for the re-evaluation of Term End Exam answer script only within the one month of declaration of his/her result. The result declaration date will be calculated from the date on which the IGNOU Term End Exam result(s) are placed on the official website of university. You can apply for revaluation only for Term End Examination.
How to download IGNO Revaluation form online?
Students can also obtain or download the Re-Evaluation form from the official website in a very easy manner.They need to follow the steps mentioned below:
- First of all, You need to open up the IGNOU University official website: www.ignou.ac.in
- On the Home Page of the official website, you will find the “Student Zone” link in the Top menu. So, Just click on it and it will be redirected to the new page. Here Click on the “Forms” link to visit the page where all the downloadable forms are provided by the university.
- Here, Click on the “Re-Evaluation of Answer Scripts” link to download it.
The university declares the IGNOU Revaluation result for the students before the next term end examinations.
Instructions to Fill up IGNOU Revaluation Form
The students from the IGNOU university who will fill up the revaluation application form must follow the rules and instructions mentioned on the form to successfully apply for re-evaluation of answer script.The revaluation application form should be filled up completely and correctly without any mistake. Otherwise, it can be rejected.
Here are few important guidelines:
- One of the most important guideline which all the students have to follow is to apply for re-evaluation within one month of declaration of his/her result of any course.
- Students can calculate the date of result declaration from the date on which the university publishes the result on its official website at http://www.ignou.ac.in
- After re-evaluation of answer sheet, the university will consider the final marks as better of the two scores of original marks/grade and marks/grade after reevaluation.
- Result of revaluation is published by IGNOU on its official website within minimum time period of 30 days from the date of receipt of application. The result declaration may take more time.
- Students can apply for Re-evaluation in case of Term End Examination result only. It is not allowed for Project/Dissertation, Practicals / Lab courses, Workshops, Assignments & Seminar etc.
- While sending application form to prescribed IGNOU address, the students must write ‘APPLICATION FORM FOR RE-EVALUATION OF ANSWER SCRIPTS’ on the top of the envelope containing the application form.
- The application form duly filled-in may be send to the following address except CPE* &
- To check out address on which IGNOU revaluation application form must reach within the prescribed dates, download the application form and check out its 2nd page. Click here to download application form
IGNOU Revaluation Result
Students who applies for revaluation for any programme or course can check their Ignou revaluation result online at www.ignou.ac.in. To check the result you can click on the link mentioned below:
Dear Visitor, Please Don’t forget to Bookmark our website for getting latest updates about the university and also subscribe with us via submitting your email in the subscribing box.